AdSense Mobile Ad

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Solaris Express Community Edition, build 116

This time it wasn't announced: Solaris Express Community Edition build 116 is available for download. Changelogs are here:
It seems there's no bug I'm hitting was fixed in build 116 (while yes, there's a bug I'm waiting build 117 for!). Nevertheless live upgrading is so easy that I'm not missing the opportunity of upgrading my system, as I already explained you in another post.

This time I've experienced a couple of glitches but nothing important: the result is perfectly functioning, as usual. I've hit some minor and inexplicable problems quickly solved:
The issues were partially solved and I'm now happily running my Solaris Express Community Edition build 116.

Haven't you downloaded Solaris or OpenSolaris yet? Don't know what you're waiting for.

No comments: